domingo, 21 de março de 2010

It could be a song - for you

You might think it's selfishness, but I would like to have you with me right now. I can't promise you'll be the one, I'm sorry, but I'm telling you're the one right now. You might feel I'm trying to use you, but I tell you: stay longer as you want, as much as you want. Just be you, and stay with me. You can stay as long as you want.
It's dark outside, and I can't see you anywhere. No clue, no call, I really miss you. When I'm with you, you make me laugh. You make me comfortable in your arms. Once, you made me yours.
I can't promise I'll be yours forever, but you can try, and I'll be ready to stay with you as long as you want. As long as you want and as much as you want.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Seguidores

Quem sou eu

Minha foto
Annandale, VA, United States